martedì 30 marzo 2021

#MarchPrintingChallenge Recap Part4

 Day 24 The Moon

Hello everyone! Last recap of the incredible #MarchPrintingChallenge hosted on Instagram by GelliArts®: so many entries, inspiration and fun! In my Instagram account you can find more photos and short video tutorials. My entries so far:  

Day 25 Sparkle: glitter on Gelli plate, such a discovery!

Day 26 Fruits:I used a half lemon, so many prints and fun!

Day 27 Vegetables: I used a leaf of savoy cabbage, such a lovely texture you can get.


Day 28 Favourite Colour, I dare say is dark pink



Day 29 Favourite Animal: cat of course!
Day 30 Botanicals, using fresh flowers and leaves
The very last entry 'A Sign of Spring' deserves a proper post on its own, later this week ;-)

Here recap part1 and part2 and part3

Here all the prompts:


2 commenti:

Christine Alexander ha detto...

loving your natural plant prints. great inspiration :)

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Brilliant effect with the cabbage. I must remember that next time I have some. And of course I adore the cat, always a winner xxx