venerdì 19 marzo 2021

#MarchPrintingChallenge Recap Part2

Day 9 Desert

And here we are with part 2 of #MarchPrintingChallenge hosted on Instagram by GelliArts®, it is a blast until now with hundreds of entries so far and ton of inspiration :-). In my Instagram account you can find more photos and short video tutorials.

Day 10 Mountain, where I made a collage of strips of gel prints

Day 11 Beach, here I had some fun making the littlest and cutiest gel printed flip flop
Day 12 Sky
Day 13 Galaxy, where I used this gorgeous technique by Marsha Valk  (here the video tutorial)
Day 14  Happiness is...
Day 15 Black &White, where I gel printed on black jeans
Day 16 Splash of Colours, where I played a bit with alcohol inks


Here all the prompts:




3 commenti:

Christine Alexander ha detto...

wonderful inspiration Gio, I just love those flip flops :)

Crafty Claire ha detto...

They are all so gorgeous. I really love those mountains though. The torn edges break the patterns up really well and add contrast.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

WOW!! Quante ispirazioniiii!!!! Splendide tutte, ma quelle ciabattine sono proprio strepitose!!! E che idea geniale le montagne fatte di pezzetti!!!
....Belli belli belli!!!