mercoledì 24 marzo 2021

#MarchPrintingChallenge Recap Part3

 

Day 17 Shamrock

Hello everyone! Catching up on the blog with the #MarchPrintingChallenge hosted on Instagram by GelliArts®: so many entries, inspiration and fun! In my Instagram account you can find more photos and short video tutorials. My entries so far:  

Day 18 Dots


Day 19 Triangles where I used PanPastel and JD palette pastel


Day 20 Pattern where I played with the minis Gelli and Archival ink pad



Day 21 LOve is..

Day 22 Sunshine
Day 23 Rain


Day 24 The Moon


Here recap part1 and part2.

Here all the prompts:



3 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Bellissimi anche questi, Gio!! Il Piccolo Principe (la luna) è il mio preferito! :D

Christine Alexander ha detto...

so much inspiration, hard to choose which I like best :)

Crafty Claire ha detto...

These are SO good. I love the sparkly umbrella xxx