lunedì 24 maggio 2021

Video Tutorial: 5 Gel Printing Techniques-Music in May with GelliArts®

Welcome back everyone! Today I show you what I've done last week for the wonderful challenge 'Music in May' hosted by GelliArts on Instagram. I've made a video recap with all the techniques used, my first vertical video, shot and edited with my phone and suitable to watch in a phone (a nightmare to edit, for sure :-D). I hope you enjoy, I really had fun following these prompts:

Day 1 - Music Sheet
I've made a mini zine tag holder
Day 2 - Music Lyrics
Day 3 - Favorite Music Genre: POP!!
Day 4 - Favorite Music Singer : SIA!!!
Day 5 - Musical Instrument : a piano card for me
Here all the prompts! Thank you GelliArts :-)

4 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Meraviglie su meraviglie...!!!! Idee stupende!!! E i fiori "al punto giusto" mi fanno sorridere :D Grazie mille per il video, è un pozzo di ispirazioni straordinarie!!
Un abbraccio

Christine Alexander ha detto...

So many things to try, thanks for the amazing inspiration ♥

Cocofolies ha detto...

Hi Gio, I have not much time at the moment to follow all your new techniques and ideas sadly, boohoo.
But each time I can watch your videos here and there, or look at all your new works in details on your blog, I'm in awe and very happy!!!!!!
Fabulous techniques and pieces of artwork today, gorgeous inspiration I love all your ideas, merci chère Gio! ♥♥♥

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Gorgeous projects I especially love the Marilyns and the pianos. You always inspire and make me feel creative...then unfortunately my energy doesn't match my ideas! Soon though...xxx