lunedì 26 aprile 2021

Video Tutorial: Layered Gel Print with GelliArts® Perfect Placement Tool

 


Welcome back everyone! Today a new video tutorial where I show you how to make a durable stencil out of a magazine page and how to use the new incredible print alignment tool by GelliArts®: the 'Perfect Placement Tool' that helps you to align layered prints (especially large ones). As soon as I received it I spent several days with it, and I am super happy abut the prints I got. I hope you enjoy the video and find some inspiration:


Here I used another hand-made stencil with just two hearts in the middle:
And here one of the first prints made on copy paper as test and a small one made cleaning the Gelli® plate. OK, I love them!! :-D

3 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Ch effeti stupendi! Sono propro curiosa di vedere questo nuovo attrezzo, volo a godermi il tuo video!! :D

Christine Alexander ha detto...

beautiful effect and the placement tool looks really interesting ♥

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Totally awesome prints. I made my own registration board but I still get a bit of slippage. Maybe I should invest seeing your amazing results xx