giovedì 29 aprile 2021

Rosette Gel Printed Mini Album with Tags

Welcome back everyone, today I show you a minialbum that is a new favourite of mine, made out of a long strip of paper, brought at home from work: in my mind everything can bring inspiration and sparkle my creativity. When I gel printed this strip  I liked it so much that it stayed on my desk for weeks, since I didn't want to cover the pages at all. In the end I stitched some pages together to hold some tags (also laying in my desk for a while) and added some lovely and tiny images from a paper pad by CraftIndividuals.

 You can find the new round stencils in my Etsy shop

2 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Gio, questo album è stupendo!!! La forma, gli stencils, le gellate, le immagini... e poi i sentiments, così adatti a questo periodo buio... li quoto in pieno!! :)
Un abbraccio grande!

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I'm finally getting round to a big catch up with blogs. I love how the use of black really makes the colours pop. I just need time and energy now to get my stencils out xxx