giovedì 12 marzo 2020

VideoTutorial: Textured Ikea Minidrawer

Hello everyone, as promised today a second video tutorial using the new 'Geometric Frenzy' stencil line. I've sort of stolen form my parent's house this old Ikea Moppe minidrawer decoupaged by me like 20 years ago and I thought it was high time to revamped it a bit. But when I proposed a bronze or silver redo I had a slight suggestion that it has to stay green (my least favourite colour ever) so green it is!

I left the sides almost untouched, and you can always come back to the decoupaged version just flipping the drawers

I really like the texture I got!

You can find the new stencils in my Etsy shop

4 commenti:

Christine Alexander ha detto...

Beautiful new stencil Gio and love your little set of draws :)

craftytrog ha detto...

Wow! This looks amazing Gio! I love the colours and textures!
Alison xx

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I much prefer the makeover and I'm sure your parents will love getting it back. You should embrace green it's a lovely healing colour. xxx

Immi ha detto...

It looks great! A nice, modern look - and I love the color scheme.