lunedì 9 marzo 2020

VideoTutorial: Gel printed Tunnel book and NEW!! stencil line

Hello and welcome back! I am so happy and excited to introduce you to my new stencils, already available in my Etsy shop: I called them 'Geometric Frenzy' and 'Beautiful Fifties'. The first ones are perfect for gel printing and to make background, the latter can be used as focal point on cards and ArtJournal pages. Over the next weeks I show you tons of samples and several video tutorial how to use them, my mind is still buzzing with ideas!
Today in this video I show you how to make a funny, unpredictable tunnel minialbum from scratch. I gel printed white cardstock, cut to size and then die cut and assembled. I also made an image transfer with the technique with StazOn by Birgit Koopsen (video on GelliArts® blog).
Thanks for looking!
Here the minialbum closed:
A sneak peek...:
A laser print image transferred with the Gelli plate:

And here the new stencils, I hope you like them! Available in my Etsy shop

2 commenti:

Cocofolies ha detto...

Here I am!! I'm deserting blogs lately, even the ones I love the most, like yours, my dearest Gio. Sorry for that, finding very hard to make choices, but I think it's better to create as much as possible now, both of us, in particular with your stencils that I really adore!!
Besides, I'm so busy with my courses and workshops :(
But it's a great way to spread the news for you, be confident, I will continue to support you as much as I can in the future, everywhere, even when I can't share on my blog or social networks! :)
Your mini-book is absolutey fantastic, as well as all your new stencils, wonderful!!!!!
Happy day Gio, a big big hug from me,
Coco <3

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Love the new geometric stencils. The design for this mini album is fabulous. Great idea to have the whole and split circles. Don't know why I haven't thought of it before! xxx