mercoledì 15 gennaio 2020

VideoTutorial: Alice in Wonderland Altered Book and new stencils

Hello and welcome back to this crowded week, this time I introduce the new 'Alice in Giogioland' set of stencil. I've always have a soft spot for Alice and its crazy characters (and the movie!), so I really enjoyed designing and using these stencils. I created several cards and I altered an old book. In this post and video I show you the whole process with some bumps along the road (if you are curious, watch the video :-))

Cats and details (never forget the importance of little details)
A secret drawer!!
A mirror behind Alice...
And of course nothing less than glitter from a teapot

These Alice new stencils are available in my Etsy shop in two different sizes along with 5 more brand new designs:


5 commenti:

craftytrog ha detto...

Wow! I love it Gio! xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Noooo....Pure il cassettino segretooooo...!!!! :D Ma che delizia!!! I dettagli glitterati sul gatto, quel pavimento fantastico, l'arcobaleno che esce dala teiera e lo specchio dietro ad Alice, lo sfondo gellato.... i ciondoli...la coda del gatto che spunta da sotto... :D Sei sempre incredibile!! Ma che spettacolo!!!

Gerrina ha detto...

Beautiful dreamy! Your new stencils are fun! Hugs, Gerrina

Mia ha detto...

What a gorgeous creation, Gio!!! And I LOVE your stencils!!! Thank you so much for the great video tutorial. Kisses!

Crafty Claire ha detto...

OMG you have excelled yourself this is AWESOME! The little drawer is genius. Can't tell you how much I love it xxx