giovedì 16 gennaio 2020

Alice in Wonderland Trifold card and Bullet Journal

A while ago I've been given a set of blank cards with openings such as oval, circle and a window. I thought that putting three together  these would be perfect to feature my new Alice in 'Giogioland' stencils:
From the colourful tea pot pours a rainbow, of course
How lovely is this Alice through the window :
The teapot and cups are coloured with Distress Inks, to make the rainbow I glued glitter to a piece of shaped acetate.
I used the larger version of this stencil to embellish the January page in my Bullet Journal:
 


You can find these stencils in my Etsy shop:

5 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Ma che spettacolo!!! Anche Alice in Giogioland, non ci posso credere!! :D Bellissimi!!!! La teiera che versa l'arcobaleno glitterato poi.... WOW!!! Geniale!! E lo stregatto davanti allo sfondo a stencil, che bell'efftoo di illusione ottica! Carinissimo il bullet journal!!!
Mi son persa il post con il tutorial del libro alterato... ma ora faccio un passo indietro e recupero prima che tu metta un altro post con un nuovo stencil! :D ... Mi sento tanto Bianconiglio invece di Alice, ultimamente :D ...Presto che è tardi!! :D

Christine Alexander ha detto...

Fun cards Gio, Alice in wonderland is such a whimsical theme. love the layout and design :)

Gerrina ha detto...

Your card is beautiful! The sides look like they could go into a book as illustrations!
And what a happy spread in jour planner! Hugs, Gerrina

Francesca Mei ha detto...

Che belli!Lo stregatto mi piace di più di quello originale!

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I just love these. This is the first Alice set that I'd actually like to have and play with. Gorgeous gorgeous projects xxx