martedì 18 aprile 2023

Video Tutorial:Handmade Specimen Cards with Grafix

And here we are with the latest collaboration post with Grafix! I had this idea to make a set of specimen cards, and I confess I struggled a bit at start, but then I found the right size and medium, and in the end I really like how these turned out (maybe I am biased with anything colourful). The trasparent effect you get printing on the Grafix Inkjet Backed adhesive film is gorgeous, definitely one on my favourite product out there. Enjoy the video!



Here's a short video feauturing them:

You can find free vintage nature inspired images to print at home here biodivlibrary

1 commento:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Stupende!!! Davvero la trasparenza aggiunge meraviglia! Grazie per il link delle immagini!!
Un abbraccio!