domenica 30 ottobre 2022

VideoTutorial: Alice Secret Card with new stencils!

Welcome back everyone! And here we are, finally with a proper new release of stencils! Did you have a secret garden with an iron gate in your childhood? I did, it was just outside my town and, of course, it was banned to go there, but every now and then with my friends...I remember inside there was just a little fountain, but for us it was a little treasure. So, my new set of stencil is all about iron and beautiful gates, hope you like them. 
In the video I show you how to make a secret card out of old 12''x12'' old paper with several, simple techniques, enjoy!

Here the gate made out of acetate and alcohol ink:

New stencils available in my Etsy shop:


4 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Deliziosi gli stencils e che stupenda card!!! Wow!!

Christine Alexander ha detto...

Beautiful Gio, love your gate project ♥

Ernie Hendrix ha detto...

Your work is always so beautiful and colorful. I can hardly wait to work with these files.

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Wow an enchanting project. I love the idea of your secret garden xx