venerdì 3 giugno 2022

June Monthly Stencil: Enchanting Frames


Welcome June! I am right on track this mont, and already designing the next monthly stencil. Anyway I have to say this is my favourite one so far, and the Bullet Journal spread, too, maybe I am little biased by those pesky cats =^.^=
And a couple of colourful cards:
And a mini concertina made out of the first failed attempt in the BuJo page (yes, I did cut the whole page out!!)
Stencil 'Enchanting Frames' available in my Etsy shop



2 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Che meraviglia!! I nuovi stencils sono deliziosi!!! Favolosi con il nero, rendono tantissimo!! Quei gatti all'interno delle cornicette mi fanno impazzire :D Stupendo anche il mini concertina!

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I absolutely love these frames. Unfortunately I haven't had time to play with mine yet...hopefully soon! xxx