lunedì 23 maggio 2022

New stencil set "Tangled .."


And here we are with a new set of background stencils...as I told you in a previuos post, looks like designing new stencils is the thing that I like most, I can't stop!!
Anyway with no further ado, some very simple cards and tags made to test them:
         And a bunch of gel prints (couldn't stop, I got a new paper stack of very good 160gsm Fabriano copy paper, so I must to use it)
And a copuple of tags (poor gel prints stencilled with black paint, it never fails)
A couple of tiny boxes made out of craft plastic:




New background stencils available in two sizes in my Etsy shop

4 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Sei davvero inarrestabile... una forza della natura!!! :) Bellissime card con il nuovo set di stencils, stupende le tag e le scatoline sono deliziose!

Christine Alexander ha detto...

Great new stencils ♥

Christine ha detto...

Great ideas. Tangles and leaves go well together
.

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Love the new stencils...my order is in! xx