lunedì 14 febbraio 2022

VideoTutorial: Purrfect Grafix MixedMedia Journal

 

Miao, everyone! Second collaboration this year with GrafixArts: they put together a disc bound journal with all their incredible materials, so I had a blast making this mini journal dedicated to my lovely pets. A good excuse to experiment more techniques such as splashing ink and book transfer page on Dura-Lar. Enjoy the video :-)


For this video I used the new monthly stencil 'Pesky Cats' available in my Etsy shop:



2 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Meravigliosi nuovi stencils gattosi!!! E bellissimo album. Vado a vedermi il processo su youtube, così controllo di non essermi persa qualcos'altro! :D

Crafty Claire ha detto...

So many great techniques. I like using a syringe for the inks and the cut out heart. A truly adorable album xx