martedì 7 settembre 2021

#ABCPrintingChallenge: September Gel Printing Challenge Part1


Welcome back everyone. If you follow me on Instagram you already know I am pretty busy with a monthly challenge hosted by GelliArts®! I'm posting a short video everyday there and I decided to make a slower version of them on Youtube and for my blog reader. So, if you are ready for a month full of inspiration and tutorials here the first recap. Have fun!

Day1 Alcohol ink


Day2 Brayer

Day3 Cardboard

Day4 Distress Ink

Day5 Envelopes



4 commenti:

Crafty Adventurista ha detto...

These look fab Giovanna x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Sei sempre un vero tornado d'arte, Gio!! :D Grazie per i meravigliosi video!! Appena possibile mi faccio un bel full immertion!!! :D

Anonimo ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.
Crafty Claire ha detto...

I love day 4 with the distress ink. I must have missed it on Instagram.