lunedì 31 maggio 2021

Video Tutorial: Circus Altered Spool and new Stencils!

 

Hello everyone! New week, new video and new stencils! A big week with a video tutorial and lots of samples using a new stencil line 'Going to the Circus' designed by me and already availbale in my Etsy shop. It was meant to be a single circus theme stencil but then I couln'd stop, it's a such a fascinating world. So let's start with this cute altered wooden spoon:

And here some details:

Sari ribbon by Sara Ferret

And here the new stencils: 3 large ones, a mini trio and an ATC set:

3 commenti:

Christine Alexander ha detto...

adorable spool book love your little circus images and the wonderfull bright colours :)

Cocofolies ha detto...

Great new line of stencils, absolutely gorgeous Gio!!!!
I love your adorable circus spool book made with them and your gelli... another cutest project among the cutest, one more very inspiring ;-)

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Love love love! My stencils have arrived and I am really looking forward to having a play with them. I really like the 'future is bright' sentiment with the crystal ball. Might have to wait a few weeks as I have a painting on the go that needs finishing for a birthday. xxx