martedì 9 marzo 2021

#MarchPrintingChallenge Recap Part1

 And March is a Gelli® print month!! On Instagram. GelliArts® is hosting a fabulous challenge with a different prompt to inspire us every day. I cannot be more enthusiast about it, I needed  a full immersion in my plates and paints and be inspired! So, with no further ado here my entries so far (in my Instagram account more photos and short video tutorials)

Day 1 Flowers:

Day 2: Circles
Day 3 Rainbow
Day 4 Hearts:

Day 5 Feathers
Day 6 Letters
Day 7 Numbers
Day 8 Water

Here all the prompts:




5 commenti:

Crafty Adventurista ha detto...

Fabulous blog Giovanna - loving the March prompts 😊

Christine Alexander ha detto...

Love the images, Have to check out the prompts :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Spettacolari, Gio!!! Uno più bello dell'altro!!!

Cocofolies ha detto...

Well done Gio, all samples and techniques are really great!!!
Just sad to not join in the fun, once again... :(
As soon as possible I will play again - a lot as missing it so much!-) with my geli,paints, and my favorite stencils ;-)
But for the moment I'm implied in several good trainings to help me to better manage my little enterprise, and also a few orders and commitments to deal with before! :)
A big hug!
Coco

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I'm loving this challenge. I look at your projects and think 'Doh! Why didn't I think of that!'