mercoledì 25 novembre 2020

New Monthly Stencil Lights in The dark

And we're done!! Time to wrap up this year with the last monthly stencil. I pat myself on the shoulder for never give up and reach the goal to design a new theme stencil every month (beside the new releases). So, with no further ado, this is he prety simple stencil for December. I hope this is a good omen for a little better 2021 than this disgraceful 2020.
Here I worked with golden acrylic paint on an alcohol ink background (my latest obession)
Here a simple card made with Distress Oxides:
And one made with acrylic paint:
And last but not least, the December spread in my Bullet Journal:
You can find this new stencil in my Etsy shop:


5 commenti:

Christine Alexander ha detto...

fun stencils and love how you used them.

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I love these I can see lots of uses for special occasion cards. Lovely designs xxx

craftytrog ha detto...

Lovely new stencil Gio, and beautiful art.
Alison xx

Gerrina ha detto...

They look beautiful again! (And remind me of one of my first stampsets and stencils I bought... Great images to use in these strange times... Stay safe! Hugs, Gerrina

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Davvero, sei stata straordinaria, una pacca sulla spalla anche da me!!! :) E quest'ultimo (davvero?... Che peccato!!!) set di stencils è proprio bene augurante!!!
Un abbraccione