sabato 8 agosto 2020

Video Tutorial Slimline Inspiration Part3

And here weare with the third  and last part of this crazy week (one video per day, wow!) all about my new collection of slimline stencils.
Let's start with a resist technique: I used the new, for me, Resist Spray  by Tim Holtz. It was the first time, so I made several samples; so many I decided to make a cover Midori out of it:

I put 4 panel into the laminator to create the cover:
Inside:
And the back:
Another fun technique is 'painting' with mica powders:

And the very last video, I used metallic embossing paste:



Super simple and effective cards:
And these are the new slimline stencils available in my Etsy Shop:




3 commenti:

Christine Alexander ha detto...

great selection of new stencil for slim cards :)

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I have the resist spray...not used...yet! I like the craft card sihouettes. I always feel I have to make it more complicated but actually it's really not necessary for a stunning card. xx

SusanLotus ha detto...

Great format!
And very nice stencils.
Stay safe.
Sussie