martedì 25 agosto 2020

Dream Stencil Week 1: Moroccan Tile by Tehri

Hello everyone, this week is all about Dream Stencils: those stencils made out of a collaboration with fellow artists that I designed and are available in my Etsy shop. Let's start today with a Moroccan tile stencil set suggested by the talented Terhi of @therhiPaperArt
This card is a new favourite of mine: I just sponged DecoArt Texture Gold acrylic paint through the stencil:
Here I used several Distres Oxides and Frida stencil:
To make thsi card I cut out a gel print and adhered to kraft cardstock:
Here some gel prints made with this stencil set:
And las but not least a tag made with one of the gothic arches stencil still suggested by Terhi. These stencils inspired me a lot! Thank you Terhi for this wonderful collaboration :-)

Stencil 'Modica', 'Scicli' and 'Erice' available in my Etsy shop:

3 commenti:

Cocofolies ha detto...

I really love your new stencils dear Gio, they are beautiful!!! And they seem to be fruit of a great collaboration, cool teehee :)
Also the arches are wonderful!!!!! Bises!

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Love these stencils I can see they will be so useful for backgrounds...a must have ;-) xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Ohhhh.... La prima card è stratosferica!!!!! Che meraviglia!!!! Incredibile!! Hai creato un piccolo meraviglioso quadro unendo l'immagine vintage allo sfondo nero con lo stencil dorato!!
Bellissime anche le altre, così colorate e artistiche!