lunedì 20 luglio 2020

Video Tutorial: 10 Creative Ways to use your Gel Prints Part1

Hello everyone, a couple of weeks ago, I decided ro spurge/move/tidy up a bit my huge amount of paper leftovers, mainly gel prints. After two pizza boxes and a biscuit box full to the brim of leftovers I thougth it was time to put a small dent on it...like making 10 new craft projects with one rule: no NEW gel prints were allowed. Ready for a new video? In this video I show you 10 different craft projects to simple cards, to altered objects, to a scrapbooking layout to paper beads, to a faux Midori and its notebooks and much more. Enjoy :-)
Even from the tiniest leftovers you can make some lovely ATC or ATCoin:
Some Boho paper beads: 
Some clean and simple cards, the possibilities are endless:
You can alter some cardboard or wooden boxes or make a wall clock from scratch:
Or make some meaningful tags:

More photos on the next post, part2.

Here some links from my old video tutorial, to make the prints I used in this current video:
Video Tutorial Gel Printed Washi Tape 

3 commenti:

Christine Alexander ha detto...

thanks for so much inspiration for using all those gelli prints. Amazed by those beads :)

Suman Pandit ha detto...

so many ideas Giovanna.....and so happy that no NEW prints were harmed during filming of this video ....LOL....love the beads !!

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Wow fabulous ideas. I love the black dream card so effective and I can see how it could be good for masculine cards xxx