giovedì 11 giugno 2020

Video: Upcycled Cat Box -Gel Printing with Sprays and GelliArts®


Welcome everyone! Today a new post and video from me on the GelliArts® blog!
 In this new video I show you how to get lovely gel prints using any kind of spray: to acrylic spray, to Distress, to mists. We add texture with DIY texture plates and stencils and with the colourful prints we upcycle a food cat box, to hold.... 


Finally my handmade texture plates can stay safely and tidy in one place!
Stencil by GiogioCraft available in my Etsy shop 

2 commenti:

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Lovely patterns and colours. I love that swirly spiral xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

SPLENDIDA!!! Ne ho un sacco da parte, devo assolutamente usarle :D
Il gatto ci sta d'incanto!! E tutte le tue gellate con i tuoi favolosi stencils mi aprono il cuore!!!! Grazie sempre per l'incanto! :)