venerdì 22 maggio 2020

New Stencil line 'Inspired by Nature' Part 2

And here we are with more samples using the new stencil line 'Inspired by Nature'. I cannot thank you enough because these are already selling pretty well, I am super happy about it :-) 
Let's start with an altered book cover. Lately I've been a bit obsessed with Distress Oxides Spray, so I used them for the first time on a MixedMedia project.
Here  a simple card made with the 'Ginkgo Beauty' stencil
And here two super colourful card mounted on acetate where I used the 'Spiralled Snails' stencil as stamp
And here the new designs, all together! Already available in my Etsy shop. 

3 commenti:

Christine Alexander ha detto...

great new stencil release. Love them all :)

Crafty Claire ha detto...

The more I see of these the more excited I get about my parcel on its way. I already have an idea for the snail circles.xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Favolosi stencils ispirati dalla natura e il ginkgo è il mio preferito :) La cover del libro è stratosferica, ma anche il midori maschile non scherza!! Belle pure le card con le immagini vintage, credo di avere dei vecchi giornali da spulciare, grazie per le incredibili ispirazioni :)