giovedì 13 febbraio 2020

Video Tutorial: 10 Ways with Round Nesting Dies-Part 3

And with a set of round dies you can create your own stencils, stamps and even texture plates for gel printing:

This card is made with the Bokeh technique, on an alcohol ink gel printed background: I really really like this effect.
And a card made with handmade stamps, out of fun foam

And some gel prints made with the handmade stencils, stamps and texture plates. 

Let's say these rounded dies are pretty versatile! I am super happy with them and I am sure there are other ways to use them, for sure!

3 commenti:

Crafty Claire ha detto...

These projects are so creative and resourceful. I love the way you reuse everyday materials and show how to get the most out of a product xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

La tecnica Bokeh piace molto anche a me, ma sai ora che ci penso che non l'ho mai usata?? Devo provvedere!!! Bellissimi effetti e i colori che usi sono favolosi come sempre!! I timbri in foam con i cerchi finto cucito sono splendidi, grazie per l'ispirazione!!
Un abbraccio, buona Domenica!

Christine Alexander ha detto...

I need to make some foam stamps, amazing inspiration :)