martedì 11 febbraio 2020

Video Tutorial: 10 Ways with Round Nesting Dies-Part 1

New toy new video! Not the hugest fan of dies here but I didn't resist getting the round nesting dies and put them in good use: 10 techniques and 10 different craft projects, I hope this inspire you to make something even with no dies of course:

My favourite project of this bunch is a round minialbum made out of gel prints: in the video I show you how to make gel prints with hand made texture plates, stencil and stamps.



And a shaker card! Seahorses are made out of the same gel prints of the minialbum that I created in the video. To make the pocket I used thick double sided tape but after a couple of days beads and sequins were everywhere in my craftroom, grrrrr.

4 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

,,,Ma quanto è carino il mini rotondo!!! E la shaker card con i cavallucci la ADORO!!! Grande Gio!!

Christine Alexander ha detto...

so pretty Gio, I love your die cut circles for stamping :)

Cocofolies ha detto...

Fabulous post, full of gorgeous samples and ideas, so great Gio... You rock!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to receive my book now teehee ;-)))
Happy week-end, with hugs
Coco

Crafty Claire ha detto...

The seahorses are very cute and appeal to young/old, male/female. Lovely designs xxx