giovedì 7 marzo 2019

Day 4 New Mandala Stencil: GelPrinted Cup and Saucer

Fourth day about my new line of stencils that you can find in my Etsy shop. Well, I know you were waiting for something made with gelli plate...No disappointment here, I've made 3 (!!) gelprinted projects and this whole stencil line started with a gel printing session (be patient until next week).
So, do you know that you can gel print on tissue paper and literally cover everything with it? I was thinking about a ceramic cup and saucer and a plastic teapot, just saying...
Quarto giorno della mia nuova linea di stencils, che potete trovare nel mio shop Etsy: ovvio che non poteva mancare qualcosina fatto col gelli plate (giusto 3 progetti, tranquilli) e pensare che l'idea di questi stencil è nata tutta da una sessione di gelli printing (settimana prossima spiegherò meglio).
Sapevate che si può gellare sulla carta velina, sì quella delle scarpe, e poi ricoprirci qualsiasi cosa? Tipo una tazzina e il piattino di ceramica e una teiera di plastica...du' cosette ;-)

Parole sante:
Well, I am tea addicted...

Follow me this week here and on Instagram with artworks, videos, and a final giveaway to celebrate!
Vi aspetto qui e su Instagram tutta la settimana con progetti, video ed un giveaway finale per celebrare!
Materiali usati: Materials I used for this project:

2 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Aaaaaahhhh.... Tu mi fai impazzire!! In senso positivo, naturalmente!!! :D ....Il servizio da tè gellato con la velina e i mandala è a dir poco un sogno!!!!! Una vera chicca!!! Lovelovelove!!! :D

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Super pretty. Would look gorgeous in the window of a teashop. I haven't tried gel printing on tissue must give it a go. xx