mercoledì 20 febbraio 2019

Video Tutorial: Shabby or Colourful? Upcycled jeans MixedMedia cover

Lately I've been given a box full of old (and too small, unfortunately) jeans: so my mind wass buzzing with ideas how to upcyle them: one really simple and rewarding project is to alter a notebook or agenda cover, all you need is a strong glue and this video tutorial:
Recentemente una mia amica mi ha regalato una scatola piena di vecchi jeans (purtroppo misura 40!) e quindi ho cominciato a pensare a come riciclarli...un progetto veramente semplice e d'impatto è ricoprire le copertine di agende o quaderni. Avete bisogno di una buona colla, un pò di pazienza ed il mio video tutorial:

I worked with a colour palette out of my comfort zone, let's say I don't dislike it...
Ma perche ne ho fatti due?La risposta nel video!
Wich one do you prefer? The simple jeans and lace one,  or the more colourful one?
Quale preferite? Quello semplice jeansoso o quello piu elaborato cn gesso e colori?

10 commenti:

Flo ha detto...

They are both fabulous. Great video.
Flo x

Karen ha detto...

Oh Gio my friend, these are gorgeous xxx

Immi ha detto...

What a great way to upcycled jeans!

Craftyfield ha detto...

Wonderful Gio! I think I like the unpainted version better but it looks so much fun playing with the colours on fabric...

maj. ha detto...

This project is simply stunning Gio! Really loving all the effects!

craftytrog ha detto...

These are so beautiful and inspiring my clever friend!
Alison xx

craftytrog ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Crafty Claire ha detto...

Both totally gorgeous but the neutral colours appeal a little more this time xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

FAVOLOSIIII!!! Idea stupenda e con tutti quei pizzi sono quaderni davvero spettacolari!!! MI piacciono un sacco entrambi!! Un altro pregetto fantastico!!!

sarascloset ha detto...

I couldn't decide...I'll have to say both! Love these! Hugs!