lunedì 29 ottobre 2018

Tag galore part2: playing with #31productschallenge and #printinktober

(Here my first post about this and first 11 tags)
Well, October is almost over as the two challenges I've decided to follow on Instagram led by my two of my favourite artist out there Julie Fei-Fan Balzer with #printinktober and Birgit Koopsen with #31productschallenge.
I've decided to follow two golden rules :
-no more than 15 minutes per day
-only use old stamps, unused for ages
SO, no overthinking and no overworking! Day 12 to day 20:
E siamo arrivati alla fine di Ottobre e così alla fine dei due challenge che ho deciso di seguire su Instagram: quello della Balzer #printinktober e quello della Birgit Koopsen #31productschallenge, due artiste da cui sono ispirata da molti anni. (qui il primo post e le prime 11 tag pubblicate). Ho deciso però di seguire due regole:
-non più di 15 minuti al giorno
-cercare di usare timbri vecchi, mai più usati
Quindi cose semplici e senza pensarci troppo: è bello ritrovare vecchi materiali e vecchie tecniche. Le tag dal giorno 12 al giorno 20

Day 12: Gelatos
Day 13: embossing folders
Day 14: polymer clay 
Day 15: waterbrush marker
Day 16: rainbow inkpad
Day 17: black embossing paste
Day 18: stencil 
Day 19: beeswax (my favourite one so far!)
Day 20: dye-na-flow


4 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Diversissime e spettacolari come tutti i tuoi lavori!!! Meravigliose tutte!!!

craftytrog ha detto...

A super selection of tags Gio! I'll be sad when this wonderful challenge is over, as it's been fun using some of my neglected stash.
Have a wonderful week,
Alison xxx

Jackie PN ha detto...

Wow WOW and WOW!! these are all fabulous sample tags Gio! Each on,like your others, just thrill me! Such gorgeous art play and I so agree about the beeswax- I love it!!
Those Dynaflows? I have those, they were a gift, but I have never used them. Would you share how you created those tags?
You rock every art piece you create- at least in my eyes!
Thank you so much for replying to my questions as well last time
Jackie xx

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I commented on this one too but now it's not there! My favourites are the ones with the stencils...oldie but goodie. Stunning for a teen birthday card xx