lunedì 3 aprile 2017

Video: 10 Ways to use Distress Oxide

Ok, I get hooked, I love the new Tim's toy, the Distress Oxide. So, if you already have them or pondering to buy them, here's a a video tutorial...10 Ways to use Distress Oxide. These are amazing, no way!
E ci sono cascata pure io, sono rimasta affascinata dai nuovi Distress Oxide di Tim Holtz, e prova e prova ho deciso di fare un video con 10 modi di usare i Distress Oxide, quindi se già li avete, non vi resta che provarli, se no, riuscirete a resistere? Non so mica...
After this video I collected dozens of super colourful papers, and for days I didn't know what to do with them. So I decided to create a mini folded album, with openings and tags, super complicated, at least for me! And I have still tons of paper left....
Dopo il video avevo decine di esempi, non sapendo che farci, ho deciso di assemblarli in un mini album, tutto pieghe e tasche, complicatissimo, almeno per me!



10 commenti:

Crafty Claire ha detto...

A great tutorial. Your mini album is fantastic and of course all of the papers co-ordinate beautifully. xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Riuscitissimo album, hai fatto benissimo a mettere insieme tutti i fogli!!!
Grazie per il video! Ancora non li ho, ma appena posso..... Come si fa a resistere??? :D

Francesca Mei ha detto...

Quanti modi per usarli!Sempre interessanti i tuoi video!

Sharon ha detto...

Love it Gio!So colourful and pretty. I NEED these oxides! Xx

Brenda Brown ha detto...

Brilliantly put together Gio xxx

Jackie PN ha detto...

Gio,
Your playful color palette screams "Come Play Art with Me"
I love that you made a journal of your experiments and have bookmarked your video to view later this morning!
sending hugs,Jackie xx

Sam & Poppy ha detto...

Beautiful - they look such fun! xx

Cocofolies ha detto...

Fabulous!!!!!

Words and Pictures ha detto...

Another stunning page of rainbow colours... I've saved the video to watch later - looking forward to that.
Alison x

Giulia ha detto...

Grazie per la condivisione!