martedì 26 luglio 2016

Mini masterpieces: wire pendants and minibooks

A little remainder about the latest challenge at CraftyIndividuals blog: "Mini Masterpieces" I had lot of fun, because is one of my favourite theme. I created the smallest books ever:
Si può ancora partecipare all'ultimo challenge sul blog della CraftyIndividuals dove il tema "Piccoli capolavori" è sicuramente uno dei miei preferiti. Mi sono divertita a creare dei libri in miniatura, con tanto di paginette ingiallite:

In copertina ho usato il CI-451ed il CI-017
 
E degli inusuali pendenti, fatti con timbri e filo metallico, ispirati dalla bravissima Trish Latimer
I was inspired by an article on CraftStamper magazine by the super talented Trish Latimer ( great artist and now the editor of CS)

To enter the challenge, just use at least one CraftyIndividuals product and you can win a stamp of your choice, beside having, in any case, a lovely 25% discont on the shop


13 commenti:

Juliz Design Post ha detto...

Exquisite projects Gio and they all are certainly Mini Masterpieces.
Julie x

Suchi ha detto...

Those mini books are really cuteeee!! LOVED the lockets too!! :) :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Ci ho provato a fare qualcosa per il challenge, ma non è proprio nelle mie corde... Io e le miniature non andiamo molto d'accordo.... Nonostante gli occhiali non riesco ad essere precisa e rovino sempre tutto :D
I tuoi minibook sono incredibili e i pendenti... Wow!!! Fantastici, e adoro quello azzurro con le violetteeee!!!

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Being small just makes them more beautiful. I especially love the mini books. I'm thinking of lots of ways they could be great presents for friends.

Florence ha detto...

Wonderful projects.
Hugs Flo x

LauraVi ha detto...

Piccoli capolavori, ma anche grandi.... a te riescono sempre! I mini book sono deliziosi!

Karen ha detto...

Awe!!!!!! I love the jewellery but those little books are soooo cute my lovely!!!! I feel inspired , hugs xxx

Jackie PN ha detto...

Omgosh- the books are just darlin!! And the pendants- Bella!!
hugs,Jackie

Anonimo ha detto...

Gio
They are all masterpieces!
Wishes
Lynne

Barbara ha detto...

Non sono piccoli capolavori, sono grandi capolavori! Colpita al cuore come sempre! barbara

Sam & Poppy ha detto...

So cute!!!
Hugs from Poppy and me xx

craftytrog ha detto...

Such beautiful little pieces of art! xxx

Cocofolies ha detto...

I've seen these pieces on CI's blog first, I fell in love with your version of the mini books!!!! :)
Just pinned this too on one of my Pinterest boards once again :)