lunedì 21 giugno 2021

Video Tutorial: Reversed Canvas Mini Album

Welcome back everyone, today a very summerish and bright project inspired by a very old one of mine made back in the 2013 (here the original post). I was decluttering my craftroom,**FINALLY!**, and I found this double canvas with a minialbum inside, I made a short video and showed on Instagram. Then  I've been asked a tutorial, and here we are. After so many years I think it is a lovely idea to display your photos from an holiday and it could be a perfect gift for everyone. So, here a video tutorial:

Just for fun, I also made a tinier version, I so much like it!

 

2 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Decluttering... EEEkkkk!!! Questa parola mi spaventa sempre! Non oso pensare a quanti tesori avrai buttato riordinando! LOL :D :D :D A me per fare decluttering servirebbe una settimana intera... e una stanza in più! :D
Bellissimo album, solare e vibrante! Mi sono riguardata anche quello di Venezia, meraviglioso!!! Il tuo stile è sempre unico e inconfondibile. :)
Grazie per il videotutorial, corro a vederlo!
Grazie anche per la visita sul mio blog, sempre apprezzatissima! :)
Un abbraccio

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Very clever idea to concertina the pages in between the frames and have them free standing xx