venerdì 8 maggio 2020

Video Tutorial '12 Tags 12 Techniques with GelliArts®' Part3

And here we are with part 3 dedicated to my new video '12 Tags, 12 Techniques with GelliArts®' : I've made 25 finished tags out of it, but starting with such interesting backgrounds I just added little details to every one of them. I hope you enjoy the video:

With fun foam stamps

With palette pastels

With stencils on stencils
On tissue paper

And don't forget you can buy my book about Gel printing 'Happy Printing' with step by step techniques, finished project, inspiration, tips and tricks on my Etsy, both e-book and paper format:

2 commenti:

Christine Alexander ha detto...

Love your series of gelli print tags. Your book is on my wish list for when COVID is all over:)

Crafty Claire ha detto...

You make it all look so simple. If I follow your instructions to the letter I get great results...if I try to be a bit creative I get grunge! More practice needed xx