mercoledì 6 maggio 2020

Video Tutorial '12 Tags 12 Techniques with GelliArts®' Part2

Hello and welcome on part 2 of my new brand video '12 Tags, 12 Techniques with GelliArts®' where I show how to get beautiful and interesting backgrounds with lots of several materials, tips and trick with the wonderful Gelli® plate. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did :-)

With reinkers and acrylic inks:

With ink pad:
With leaves
With Distress Oxides spray and pads

And don't forget you can buy my book about Gel printing 'Happy Printing' with step by step techniques, finished project, inspiration, tips and tricks on my Etsy, both e-book and paper format:

1 commento:

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I've been looking though blogs to get my crafting mojo going and can't believe I missed this one from May! Lots of lovely ideas. I especially love the turtle xxx