lunedì 4 maggio 2020

Video Tutorial '12 Tags 12 Gel Printing Techniques' Part1

Welcome everyone to a gel printing week! 3 Years after my '10 Creative Ways to use Gelli® plate', being an enthusiast GelliArts® artist and author of a book about gel printing I introduce you to a new polished, improved and slower version of that video with old and new techniques from print to (24!!) finished tags. Using Distress Oxides, leaves, palette pastels, fun foam, fabric, stencils, ink and reinkers, archival ink or more classical acrylic paints, a small compendium of techniques using this gelatin wonder plate. Thanks for watching :-)
With crackle paste

With lace and doilies
With embossing folders
On fabric
And don't forget you can find my book about Gel printing 'Happy Printing' with step by step techniques, finished project, inspiration, tips and tricks on Etsy, both e-book and paper format:

See you tomorrow for part 2!

1 commento:

Crafty Claire ha detto...

So many great tips I particularly liked the double stencil technique. I love the effects you get with the lace as well. Good job I have the book to remind me :-) xx