mercoledì 13 maggio 2020

Card Galore with Geometric Frenzy and Beautiful Fifties stencils

Waiting for the new stencil release (next week, eeekk!!) today I share with you a bunch of cards I made with the 'Geometric Frenzy' and 'Beautiful Fifties' stencil lines released in March and never published before here on my blog.
Starting with my favourite one: the background was a discarded Gelli® print and I don't know how I saved it...a miracle!

Two small cards made with embossing paste on white and black cardstock. 
And my second favourite card, so pretty and romantic using stencils 'Sofia' and 'Circle Love':
With the flowers in this same stencil 'Sofia' I made this Spring-ish card embossing the flowers in white and sponging with Distress Oxides.
Stencils 'Beautiful Fifties' available in my Etsy shop on Mylar and kraft cardstock, two sizes

And two more one layer cards made with 'Square Love' stencil:



A one layer card made with just one stencil, 'Romboh' and Distress Oxides:
And least but not last a bit of gel printing on two small tags:
Stencils 'Geometric frenzy ' available in my Etsy shop on Mylar, two sizes


3 commenti:

Christine Alexander ha detto...

Beautiful backgrounds Gio and love the geometric stencils.
I just ordered you e-book, can't wait to see it in my inbox tomorrow:)

Gerrina ha detto...

Wow these are all so great in those colours! And great stencils ( love the woman-silhouettes)! Got inspired to use some of those elegant ladies in other ways...so thanks for the inspiration again1 Stay save, hugs, Gerrina

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I don't know how I missed this post. I love the geometric shapes, particularly the projects where you have layered them - so effective xxx