lunedì 6 aprile 2020

VideoTutorial: 10 Ways with Books Part1

Hello everyone! And welcome back to my little place on blogland. As soon as I stopped working following the request to stay at home I made this video to keep me busy and try not to think what's happening around. I wanted to make this video for ages (I made countless projects with old books over the years) and this is the longest video I have ever made. It is really full of ideas and I hope you enjoy it as much I as enjoyed doing it.

Let's start with the most favourite project: a set of laminated pouches. Laminators are cheap to shop and these are very useful to have in your craft stash.
DIY washi tape everywhere :-)
A bit of playing with alcohol inks:
And do you know you can laminate lace? Oh, the effect is so lovely:
Book pages are perfect to cover non-pouros surface like laminated wood, plastic or metal to have a perfect background for any Mixed Media altered artwork, like this vintag-ish clipboard
And of course I couldn't skip a bit of gel printing, to create these funky tags:
See you tomorrow for part two :-)

4 commenti:

BiglietTerrya ha detto...

Sei un genio! Progetti tutti da provare!😘😘

Christine Alexander ha detto...

so many great projects to try :)

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Fantastic projects. I have some books rescued from charity shops. If they don't get sold they get sent for pulp so much better to turn them into something beautiful xx

Cocofolies ha detto...

Ok, I'm late, but still here don't worry!!! Never doubt of my interest, Gio. Just busy with two junk journals at my side (well in progress now and with some pages with your stencils tee-hee, you will see later, I'm sloooow I know :D), so I can make a little pause... sometimes, it's not easy to create ourselves and follow our arty friends at the same time, you know.
So let's start with your new wonderful series of videos I guess!!! Very interesting for me, to complete my own knowledge and skills.
Thank you my dear, great sart with your makes in this posts, all gorgeous!!!
Happy Sunday, lots of hugs and love
Coco