lunedì 30 marzo 2020

April Stencil 'Enchanting Tree': Altered Book

Welcome back in my blog. Today I show the new stencil I designed for April: these monthly stencils are meant to Bullet Journaling but I love the versatility of them, suitable for cardmaking, MixedMedia and even gel printing. Do you remember the Alice in Wonderland altered book from a while ago? (Here post and video tutorial), finally I made the cover, and I looooove it!
I used the new stencil with DecoArt Texture Metallic paint:



Here I used the new stencil for April spread in my Bullet Journal:
Here a super colourful card (a new fave one, as always ;-))
And another card, very simple, made with just Distress Oxides

You can find the new April stencil in my Etsy shop:


1 commento:

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I think this is awesome...you know I will order this stencil :-) I will wait for the next month and then order a bundle. Love it xxx