martedì 7 aprile 2020

VideoTutorial: 10 Ways with Books Part2

Welcome to part 2 of this adventure in upcycling books! I made too many photos for one single post so I have to split them in three parts (here part1 and part3)

What about a pocket mini album? Made from 3 book pages,folding and gluing them together. It is perfect to hold tags, ephemera, tickets from a travel:
A couple of vintag-ish cards that I adore! Especially this one:
Many old dictionaries have wonderful illustrations inside:
You can make your own embellishments out of book pages, drawing and cutting simple shape, stamping or die cutting them. And then use them to make cards, Art Journal pages and scrapbooking layouts
And do you know you can use old book as Art Journals? Over the years I made several ones and I cherish them so much:
See you tomorrow for part three:-)

2 commenti:

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I'm so inspired by your journalling I have bought myself a calligraphy set to get practising xx

Sabine ha detto...

Very NICE/BEAUTY'S!
Thanks for the inspiration.