martedì 25 febbraio 2020

March Stencil: Fly with Me

I am glad to announce the March stencil is out! I called it 'Fly with me' and it features a bunch of cute airballoon: I struggle a bit on this one, I was never happy about it, I designed dozens of differents airballoon, then when happy with the result, I was going to test them and I found out I lost the file. OHMY, I was ready to give up and then one night I redesigned it again. And here we are! I am a stubborn one, definitely :-)
Here a card and a matching envelope on gel printed background:
My useful and now a bit pretty Bullet Journal:

My favourite project: I cut the airballon shape out from a notebook cover and then glued down the laser cuts (also available on Etsy)
A one layer card made with just Distress Oxides
And last but not least a tag on gel printed background:
This new stencil is availabe in my Etsy shop:

4 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Ehi, ma quanto sei produttiva??! :D Sto perdendo il conto dei tuoi stencils :D Favolose queste mongolfiere, una più bella dell'altra! ... E sai che con una piccolissima modifica e capovolte sono palline di Natale o lampadine perfette?
Sì, sono sicura che lo sai :D LOL
I tuoi samples mi piacciono tutti, ma le copertine dei notebook e la tag sono proprio fighissime!!!
Un abbraccio!

Christine Alexander ha detto...

Beautiful Gio, I love the simplicity of your book covers and your tag is amazing :)

Gerrina ha detto...

Glad you didn't give up; they are beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Oh wow you've done it again! These are gorgoeus but how disheartening to lose your work and have to redo it. It was all worth the effort though. They will go on the wish list for my next visit to your shop! xxx