mercoledì 19 luglio 2017

VideoTutorial: Midori out of Jeans and fabric leftovers

Soooo, as you guessed I am keeping on making Midori after Midori...I am opening a new shop on Dawanda, all about planners but since I already sold 4 of them, I am making some more to put in the shop, not mentioning the ones I am making for the workshops here in Sardinia. Busy busy... ;-)
Today I show you in this video how to make a Midori out of a piece of jeans and fabric leftovers, and the inserts, made with "abused" cardstock  and dictionary pages: upcycle at its best. Enjoy!
E rieccomi con un altro Midori ed un altro video, non smetto di farle, è una droga. Sto aprendo un nuovo shop su Dawanda solo per loro, e ne ho già vendute 4, quindi ne sto rifacendo altre e poi ci sono quelle per i corsi che sto tenendo, insomma non mi fermo più! In questo video realizzo una Midori da un jeans e degli avanzi di stoffa, ed i quadernini con delle pagine di dizionario, riciclo riciclo riciclo :-)
English:

Italian:

Some details:





Oggi ho un corso...sold out!! Qui useremo Distress Oxide e timbri, il video è già pronto ;-)
And today my workshop is sold out! This time is all about Distress Oxide and stamps, the video tutorial is on the line ;-)


11 commenti:

Immi ha detto...

Beautiful! I want to give this a try!

Pamela ha detto...

Spettacolooooooo!!!

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Fabulous such wonderful creativity xxx

craftytrog ha detto...

Beautiful journal Gio! I love the bright colours! xx

Jackie PN ha detto...

Gio, What a great way to use leftover material. Your midori is so cool and how fabulous that you have sold out of your course- big congratulations my friend! xo Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Ci credo che li vendi tutti!! Sono favolosi!!! Tutti diversi e stupendi! Mi piace molto la ruche multicolore (ottimo riciclo!!!)
Vado a vedermi i nuovi video :)
Grazie per il tuo commento sul mio blog
Un abbraccio

maj. ha detto...

Loooove it!!!! Thank you for the tutorial!

Words and Pictures ha detto...

What a gorgeous notebook - and made of denim it will be hard-wearing too. Beautiful frills and dimension from the pleating and I love the charms.
Alison x

Anonimo ha detto...

Another great journal. xox

Cocofolies ha detto...

Wow, wow and Wow!!!!
You rock with Midori notebooks, this new one is amazing Gio. And I love your new shop, yippee!!! Well done and Good luck!
Will link asap on my own blog about your Midoris, and shop btw :-)

Giulia ha detto...

Come è andato il corso? Sold out già mi sembra un buon inizio!!!