martedì 8 dicembre 2020

Advent Calendar by GiogioCraft Recap-1


Welcome back everyone! These next posts until the end of the year I will be showcasing the artworks made with the new mini stencils in the Advent Calendar I designed and sold in mid October in my Etsy shop. It went sold out pretty soon so I hadn't have the chance to make a post here to promote it. But, at least I can show here the countless samples I've made and that I am sharing every day on my Instagram accont.So let's start with 

Day1: Chamelon

Day 2: Dress

Day3: Flourished Corner 

Day4: Vintage Sewing Machine 


Day5: Best Wishes
You can buy these single stencils here on my Etsy shop


4 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Evviva, altri stencils!! Fantastico!!! Un calendario dell'avvento gellato chi se lo aspettava? :D
Il mio preferito in assoluto è il camaleonte, proprio TROPPO simpatico!!! Già messo in wish list! :D Ma che spettacolo anche i vestitini, davvero perfetti per il gel printing!! Sei un pozzo di idee senza fondo e sono certa che sfonderai alla grande con i tuoi stencils!!!
Aspetto il resto del calendario con mooooolta curiosità!!!!!
Un abbraccione!

Christine Alexander ha detto...

love seeing all your creations :)

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I love all of these and the advent calendar has been the thing keeping me going to the end of the year. I am completely in love with Leon, everyone next year will be getting chameleon cards :-) xxx

Cocofolies ha detto...

I love all your samples that showcase so well your beautiful first little stencils for Christmas Gio. Leon is fabulous!!! :D
I so regret to have not been aware of your Christmas calendar, I miss it :(
I'm waiting until this week-end, then I can pass you a new order teehee! :)
A big hug, Ciao bella!
Coco