mercoledì 20 maggio 2020

Videotutorial: '6 ATC and ATCoins Backgrounds'

When I started to design  the new line of stencils a dear friend of mine asked me to make some stencils ATC size and I answered "No way! Forget it!!". And here we are with an entire set of 6 mini mini stencils 😸I was so inspired that I made a video tutorial to test them "6 ATC and ATCoin Backgrounds". I hope you like it :-)

Here all together:
I love making this tiny ATCoins:
Using the stencil as stamp with crystal colours:
With Distress Oxides spray and ink pad
With embossing powder:
With Gelatos:
Using Gelli® plate
Using texture paste and mica powders:
The new designs are already available in my Etsy shop.

2 commenti:

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I absolutely love these. Your projects are always so full of bright colours just looking at them cheers me up xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Che figata!!! :D Adorabili tutti e quei mici... dove li hai presi? LI ADORO FOLLEMENTE!!!!