lunedì 18 maggio 2020

New Stencil line 'Inspired by Nature' Part 1

And here we are with part 1 of my new stencil release! I really like them and I hope you enjoy this week of showing them with tons of samples, video, cards and so on! 
Let me introduce 'Ginkgo Beauty' with just a couple of gel prints:
I found out that sometime a frame save a not so lucky print (this one is a second print, what was left on the plate). 
The little spirals are fom the new 'Spiralled Snails' stencil
I found this golden Midori on sale at Oviesse a while ago, I think this simple decoration fits perfectly
I used Decoart Texture Metallic paint with a sponge, with a bit of masking to not mix colours.
I stencilled a ginkgo leaves on Grafix shrink plastic, I love how it turned out:
Well...considering I hate/am afraid of bugs this is a great effort on my side! Distress Oxides spray for the background, stamp by Isabelle Caumont and the new stencil 'Splattered Beehive' for this tag:
The sentiment is from the new stencil 'Aurora': to get such a crisp effect I used 'Black Soot' Distress ink with a sponge through the stencil
And here the new designs, all together! Already available in my Etsy shop. Over the next posts I will show you more samples and a new video tutorial :-)

3 commenti:

Christine Alexander ha detto...

Beautiful new stencils Geo, so many on my wish list :)

Cocofolies ha detto...

Wow wow wow, YOU are AMAZING Gio!!!!! :)))
Your new line of stencils looks fabulous on your samples, they are absolutely gorgeous...
I love these yummy backgrounds with the spirals and ginkgo, and also your beehive one is great!
So many on my wishlist, once again :)
un grande applauso!!! :D

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Really love these and can't wait to have a play with them xxx