martedì 14 aprile 2020

VideoTutorial: Placemats with Distress Oxide Spray and GelliArts®

Hello everyone and welcome back in my colourful world. Finally, after a long time I put my little greedy hands on some Distress Oxides spray :-) I loooove them!! I was eager, of course, to try them with the Gelli® plate and I am not disappointed: in this video I show you how to use them successfully and I create out of these prints a set of colourful placemat. If you have a A3 laminator you can make these placemats very big, collaging several gel prints inside (a nice way to use leftovers):


These are the prints I got, as texture plate I used the one made out of fun foam die cut with nested round dies (here the video)
And here some details of the placemat: stencil 'Funky Village' available in my Etsy shop. 

3 commenti:

Crafty Claire ha detto...

These would cheer up anyone's coffee break xxx

Christine Alexander ha detto...

Beautiful backgrounds for mats. love the idea of laminating them :)

Words and Pictures ha detto...

Incredible laminated mats, Gio - the swirls of colour in the background are amazing. I will definitely be back to check out your video too.
Alison x