lunedì 20 aprile 2020

New Monthly Stencil 'A dream is a Wish' DreamCatcher

And the May stencil is out! I confess I like it very much, and unlike the airballoon one this design took just some days and little rework. 
Here I used it to make a card sponging it with black Distress Ink
A more colourful version:

There's also a kraft cardstock version of this dreamcatcher on my Etsy shop
The cardstock version embossed in gold:
Or covered with gesso and coloured with Gelatos, perfect against a black background

And last but not least the May entry in my Bullet Journal :-)
 
The cardstock version
The mylar version, both available on Etsy:

3 commenti:

Christine Alexander ha detto...

Beautiful Gio, I love the pop of black against all that colour. Great stencil :)

Cocofolies ha detto...

Another great stencil, yipee!!!
I love the little hearts at the end of your dreamcatcher, this is absolutely adorable... Well done Gio, and your samples are gorgeous once again!
Bises, Coco

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I especially love the journal pages this time, where the colours are soft and pretty. Sweet dreams Gio xx