martedì 21 novembre 2017

VideoTutorial: Distress Oxide Minialbum

And this is the second part of the minihouses post, I promised it wasn't a Midori...but there's a little story behind. I was meant to make a Midori, but then I was curious to try the new best selling XL Journal Die by Eileen Hull, to see how it worked, but I din't have that die, not to mention the BigShot and those special plates and ...I just cut it by myself! And since I didn't want to end up making a Midori, I dig out some colourful pictures and made a minialbum instead. By the way, the design of this die is brilliant, and if you are in a journal frenzy it is a must have. I made a video, mainly on the Distress Oxide background and the minialbum assembly.
E oggi post dedicato al progetto che ha ospitato una delle casette di stoffa, che sarebbe dovuto essere una Midori...ed invece no! Ma c'e' una piccola storia, perchè volevo fare una Midori, ma poi ero curiosa di vedere come funzionava la maxi fustella per fare appunto le Midori, o journal, ma non è che avevo la fustella, e neanche la Bigshot e tanto meno i piatti speciali per usare la fustella, e quindi? Niente, l'ho tagliata a mano! Poi ho preso delle foto e fatto due semplici paginette da infilare negli elastici, così da avere un coloratissimo minialbum. Ho realizzato anche un video, giusto lo sfondo fatto con i Distress Oxide e l'assemblaggio. La fustella è diabolicamente geniale e sicuramente avercela non sarebbe male...:-)
Il video:
These are the two covers front and back before assembly and decoration
Le copertine prima dell'assemblaggio e decorazione:
And inside the minialbum:
With this I participate on the MiniAlbum Makers Challenge
http://maj1309.blogspot.com/2017/11/notes-na-listopad.html
You can find the 'Funky Village' stencil, in stock again, on my Dawanda shop:
Potete trovare lo stencil 'Funky Village', di nuovo disponibile, nello shop Dawanda :

10 commenti:

SewPaperPaint ha detto...

What awesome stencils and brought to life so vividly my friend! This is the most amazing album, from cover to cover, every page a delight! I love the house charm and how you incorporated the travel photos. So many amazing details. We are so thankful that you shared with us at Mini Album Makers. Hugs, Autumn

Crafty Claire ha detto...

A gorgeous little album I love it. The colours are really cheerful and the combination now always reminds me of you and your work. So far I have resisted the temptation to make my own mini albums but you are persuading me to have a go! xxx

maj. ha detto...

It is soooo pretty!!!! Love the colors!!!

scrappallino ha detto...

Oh mamma mia come sono felice di essere entrata nel tuo blog, sono rapita da tutti i tuoi progetti, i colori così solari. Questo Mini poi e semplicemente fantastico, è una ventata di allegria, io senza la fustella, la big shot eccetera, avrei cambiato programma. Complimenti, anzi, complimentissimi!

Cocofolies ha detto...

Love your idea of making by yourself an album similar to the one from Eileen Hull die, and your cover tying system! (I don't have it either :D).
And this one with your wonderful houses coloured in DO is so cute!!!
bellissimo!

Jackie PN ha detto...

Ahhh Gio! What a wonderful album to record your favorite photos!! I love the mini houses with these pictures, it creates a sense of "home" and home is love!
Beautiful as always my dear friend! Your art makes me happy!
xoxo Jackie

Anonimo ha detto...

Wonderful stitched house and colorful pages. xox

Gloria Stengel ha detto...

This is so fun and colorful. I also love that you have actual photos in the book! I enjoyed looking at every page! Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Mini Album Makers Challenge!

Words and Pictures ha detto...

Oh, these rainbow colours are just what I need on a grey day - what a album full of joy and light and delight, Gio. Thanks so much for playing along at Mini Album Makers.
Alison x

Inna Bronnikova ha detto...

Super! Bright and beautiful colors, wonderful tutorial! Thank you! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Mini Album Makers Challenge!