martedì 26 settembre 2017

New line of Stencils Day 2:Lady Giulietta

And welcome on day 2 of my Stencil week! This is one of my favourite design: it consists of a stencil and a mask. You can use that little lace border everywhere!
What about a quirky and colourful 2018 calendar?
E benvenuti al secondo giorno della mia Settimana Stencils: questo è uno dei miei preferiti, ed è fatto da due parti, lo stencil e la maschera. E quel bordino pizzoso è adatto dappertutto!
Che ne pensate di un calendario per il 2018? Colorato e unico?
Or a Midori cover? With a bit of creative lettering, that I love, it can really embellish everything.
Oppure, non ho resistito, la copertina di una Midori, con del lettering all'interno dello stencil, bellissimo.

Over the next weeks I will share with you some tutorials using my stencils, and in the meantime you can buy the stencils on my Dawanda shop or here:
Durante le prossime settimane condividerò dei tutorial con voi, usando i miei stencils, nel frattempo potete acquistarli nel mio negozio Dawanda  oppure qui

I am sorry this stencil is temporarily sold-out, you can preorder it, just drop me an email. 
Questo stencil è temporaneamente esaurito, si può pre-ordinare via email.

10 commenti:

Karen ha detto...

I can see so many ways to use this beautiful lady Gio. x

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Brilliant idea to have the stencil and mask so many possibilities xx

maj. ha detto...

Stunning works with beautiful details and colours!!!

Mia ha detto...

Wow! Super!!!!!!!

craftytrog ha detto...

Beautiful! I love how you used this one Gio!

Cocofolies ha detto...

Hurrah!!!!!!
Fantastic news, this lady stencil is totally exquisite my dear Gio, I wish you a lot of success with this new line of stencils.
Off to your Dawanda shop! :-)
A big hug, with a very happy day! Coco

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Che spettacolo!!! Bellissimo, davvero bellissimo questo stencil e pure la maschera!!! :D Il bordino pizzoso mi piace proprio un sacco, davvero utilissimo e versatile! ...E meno male che non hai resistito e ci hai fatto anche un Midori stratosferico!
Pinnato! https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524493554504/ :)

Jackie PN ha detto...

Juliet is beautiful and I simply love the idea of a calendar with her on it!
Super creative to think of that lace mask to go with her silhouette Gio!
Another hit with day two's stencil!
Jackie xo

Words and Pictures ha detto...

She's so elegant - and again, another really versatile design.
Alison x

Mickie ha detto...

I love this stencil - so clever to have the cut out bit too! xx