lunedì 25 settembre 2017

New line of Stencils Day 1: Funky Village


Here we are, welcome to this crazy week on my blog (I'm posting every day, never happened before!) where I introduce to you my new line of stencils, one by one, designed and produced locally here in Sardinia. 
The first one is 'Funky Village'
What do you think about creating a 'real' village made of fabric and colors?
Ed eccoci qui, dopo tanto lavoro e peripezie, benvenute in questa pazza settimana sul mio blog dove ogni giorno presenterò la mia nuova linea di stencils, uno alla volta, disegnata e prodotta qui in Sardegna.  Il primo è  'Funky Village'
Che ne dite di crearci un 'vero' villaggio in carne e stoffa?
And a couple of cards, one pretty funky-ish , one slighltly Christmas-ish for the incoming festivities.
E due card, una molto funky, e l'altra un pò festiva...


Over the next weeks I will share with you some tutorials using my stencils, and in the meantime you can buy the stencils on my Dawanda shop or here:
Durante le prossime settimane condividerò dei tutorial con voi, usando i miei stencils, nel frattempo potete acquistarli nel mio negozio Dawanda oppure qui
 

I am sorry this stencil is temporarily sold-out, you can preorder it, just drop me an email.
Questo stencil è temporaneamente esaurito, si può pre-ordinare via email.



11 commenti:

Pamela ha detto...

Adoro il villaggio in carne e stoffa *_*

Karen ha detto...

OH WOW!!!!! I love them Gio!!!!!! xx

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Yay! Your stencils are already my favourites and now there are more! Happy day! Xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

....Lo sapevooooo!!! :D :D
Bellissimo questo villaggio funky! Mi fa impazzire la tua realizzazione in stoffa, troppo carina!!! ...E questo stencil mi sembra anche perfetto per il paper piecing!!
Bravissima, ti auguro di andare lontano, con i tuoi stencil!! (Ma non fisicamente, eh, che in Italia di creative-azioni come le tue ne abbiamo tanto bisogno!!! :D )

craftytrog ha detto...

Your funky houses are adorable Gio! I love your little cloth houses! Congratulations!
Alison xx

maj. ha detto...

Just gorgeous!!! Looove it!!!

Cocofolies ha detto...

This one too is fabulous!!!!!

nefertiti ha detto...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!yes all is fabulous!!!!
bisous

Jackie PN ha detto...

Hello my friend! So sorry for the late visit- I have much catching up to do here! lol

WOW and huge Congratulations!! A new line of stencils- Gio! Whenever do you sleep?! heehee
I just love these funky houses, so playful and they look glorious with your color play! Well done my friend!!
Those little stuffed houses are the sweetest ever! What will you do with them? I just love them!
Huge hugs and again Congratulations!
Jackie xo

Words and Pictures ha detto...

Many congratulations on your new stencils, Gio - I've been working my way through them backwards and I think they're all fantastic. Just love how you've shown these ones in action... the little stuffed houses are magical. Wishing you lots of luck and lots of sales!
Alison x

Mickie ha detto...

Love this stencil Gio and the little cloth houses you made xx