venerdì 24 febbraio 2023

Upcycled Fabric Leftovers Necklace

When you start coiling fabric..you can't stop! So I tried something little (quick to make but it requires a bit of patience), to make some jewels. I started with a statement necklace, very bold to wear. I have some coiled discs left maybe I will try something sober and and some earrings, my mind is buzzin' with ideas :-)
Here's a short/tease video about it:

If you like to learn and master this technique here's an ebook I wrote, available in my Etsy shop:

3 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Questa collana è impareggiabile, la adoro!!!! Idea meravigliosa e con i tuoi colori vibranti davvero stupenda!!!! Mi riprometto di provarci assolutamente!!!
Grazie!!!

Crafty Claire ha detto...

This is STUNNING! Is it time to expand and design for the catwalk? xxx

Anonimo ha detto...

I purchased your e book on etsy a few days ago and have Not recieved it via email!